In order to book Coaching, you must first graduate from an online class.
How It Works
Take an Online Class
To ensure the most effective and tailored experience for our clients, we now require all new clients to complete an online class before enrolling in private dog training sessions. Clients can choose between two options based on their specific needs: Basic Manners or Reactive Rehabilitation 1. This adjustment streamlines our private training by eliminating the need to cover the fundamentals, allowing us to focus on more advanced, personalized techniques during one-on-one sessions.
Taylor comes to your house to train
Taylor will meet with you at your home one day a week. She will explain and demonstrate training techniques. In-between sessions, you will have “homework” to maintain the new behaviors.
Enjoy life with a well-behaved dog
Experience relief from problem behaviors or simply enjoy a dog that is a pleasure to live with and take anywhere.
Coaching is the ideal style of training if you would like to understand the why behind the different training techniques and methodologies. The trainer focuses on teaching you the skills, so you can become an expert on your own dog and the ways to make your dog behave. Once you have this understanding, you can solve future problems on your own.
- Convenience: outside of the weekly training sessions, you do all the training on your own time and schedule.
- Training your dog can be fun: positive reinforcement training can be a really enjoyable experience to have with your dog.
$95 per session (min 4 weeks)
- One training session per week with the trainer for at least four weeks
- Weekly homework—with written instructions—to be trained by you
Training packages will be recommended by the trainer after your initial consultation depending on your goals and problems. Most packages will be between 4 and 6 weeks.
* All clients have to start with an online class. If requested, upon graduation your trainer will send you a link to purchase the right package for you